Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript:
Full names and email addresses of all co-authors on your manuscript.
A cover letter that includes the following information, as well as any additional information requested in the instructions for your specific article type (see main manuscript section above):
- An explanation of why your manuscript should be published in Bulletin of the National Research Centre
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere (see our Duplicate publication policy)
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
- If you have chosen the “No revisions option”, please briefly state this in your cover letter
No Revisions option
Submitting authors can choose a "No Revisions" option. This means that papers are either accepted or rejected. There will be no request for a revision. Authors who receive an acceptance with some minor improvement suggestions will have the option of publishing the paper without changes or, preferably, following the improvement suggestions. The latter, however, is not a condition for publication.
You may suggest potential peer reviewers for your manuscript. If you wish to do so, please provide institutional email addresses where possible, or information which will help the Editor to verify the identity of the reviewer (for example an ORCID or Scopus ID). Intentionally falsifying information, for example, suggesting reviewers with a false name or email address, will result in rejection of your manuscript and may lead to further investigation in line with our misconduct policy.
Excluding peer reviewers
During submission you may enter details of anyone who you would prefer not to review your manuscript.